Martin Luther King Jr. DayOur office will be closed Monday, January 17th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. We will reopen at regular business hours on Tuesday, January 18th.
ActiGraph Case Study: How to Plan and Execute a Successful Clinical Trial Wearable Program
ActiGraph experts present a case study outlining essential considerations for the successful implementation of a wearable activity and sleep monitoring program within a clinical trial.
In this webinar, we discuss key issues that can derail the assessment and how leveraging the expertise of an experienced partner helps to ensure a smooth technology deployment and the collection of relevant and meaningful patient data:
- Why are digital biomarkers important?
- Planning, deployment, and analytics
- Considerations for clinical trials stakeholders and operational and regulatory framework
- Jeremy Wyatt, CEO
- Rob Wilson, SVP Business Development and Corporate Strategy
- Tyler Guthrie, Director of Scientific Affairs and Data Management