Latest Release of ActiLife
This release addresses several usability issues with initialization and the API.
- Show busy dialog when a device disappears during an automatic firmware update.
- Store wear location for all devices that can accept it, not just Link.
- Show product key when deactivating without an internet connection.
- If a user's DPI setting is over 100%, ActiLife scales correctly.
- Link initialization with subject feedback should always enable epoch collection.
- Ensure the API doesn't hang during automatic firmware updates.
- Calling USBList in the API works when there are more than one device connected.
- ActiLife no longer crashes when creating a clinical report if there are no days with wear time.
- In a shared user environment, ActiLife can now detect if it is already running on another user's login without crashing.
- When loading sleep periods for an AGD, ignore ones that aren't in the file's epoch range.